Young People for Life India, encourages all the citizens of India to practice and maintain a code of conduct to protect our country and our young lives
National Code of Conduct:
- Duty: Our first and foremost duty is to God and to Righteousness. Leading a righteous life is the best and most valuable service of our Nation.
- Education: The process of education should incorporate within it the imparting of the basic knowledge of India’s great culture, its lofty ideals and noble values and principles of living. Our education has to be oriented for enriching and enhancing the quality of life of our youth and students.
- Character: Character is the greatest wealth. A pure, incorruptible citizen is the greatest asset of our Nation. This is vital and indispensable. Therefore, good character is to be given top priority value; upon this depends our nation’s welfare and its future stability.
- Health: Health is the basis of success. Health is wealth. Next to character, it is the greatest national asset. As citizens, building up character and safeguarding health, should be our primary duty to the Nation.
- Virtue: Let us join hand and eradicate the evils of gambling, liquor-drinking, drug-taking, tobacco-smoking and betel-chewing. Let us eradicate the evils of bribery, corruption, selfishness, immorality, dishonesty and misconduct. Disloyalty to our Nation is crime and unpardonable sin.
- Public Property: O Citizen! We are custodian of public property. Let us not spoil, misuse, steal or destroy National property. Let us preserve it with love and care. Let us keep our country neat and clean. This is your sacred duty.
- One Family: All our citizen are brethren. Let us feel this fraternity. Let us all love each other and one another and be united because, we are one family.
- Non-violence: At all cost avoid every type of violence and hatred for, this is a blot on the fair name of the Nation. It is soul- killing and cause great harm to our country’s welfare and development. It is totally opposed to our Nation’s ideal.
- Economy: Let us adopt simple living and high thinking. Let us not be extravagant. Let us avoid waste. Let us practice frugality. Let us share what we have with our less fortunate fellow citizens. This is National virtue that our India needs today.
- Law: Let us respect the rule of law and uphold social justice. In this lies the guarantee of our welfare and orderly progress towards better India.
- Ecology: Everything in Nature contributes to our protection and nourishment. Let us, therefore, protect our natural environment. Helping in maintaining the ecological balance is our duty. It is indispensable for our safe living and highest welfare. Polluting of public places and polluting of air and water of the country is a national crime. We must make amends of our past lapses.
THUS, SHINE AS A TRUE CITIZEN AND SERVE YOUR COUNTRY BEST, BY THE VERY MANNER OF YOUR LIFE AND CONDUCT.
LOVERS OF THE COUNTRY